commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Commons Collections 3 and Struts 1.1
Date Tue, 25 May 2004 12:48:10 GMT

Hi,
You may have issues if you use Struts on Tomcat or other containers
which also use Collections.  For tomcat, it uses collections 2.1 as the
moment, and you'd need to move that from common/lib to server/lib in
order to use collections 3.0 (which would go in your WEB-INF/lib).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics