commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sharples, Colin" <Colin.sharp...@contact-energy.co.nz>
Subject RE: [workflow] outstanding bugs
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 20:52:55 GMT
> i'd probably be willing to take a look at the patches once
> things are a little less hectic (which the way things have
> been going might be quite a long while) but i suspect that
> the best plan would be wait until after java one when
> craig is going to have some more time.

Thanks, Robert, I appreciate the response. Of course, I do know the best way to become a committer
is to keep on submitting stuff, so I might have a look at a component that's a bit more active
;-)

> i admire your dedication and if you could remind us again
> once digester and validator have been released, that'd be
> very much appreciated.

I'll do that. Incidentally, it's likely that the project I'm working on will have quite a
bit of stuff that could be submitted back into workflow. Our first release is at the end of
July, and after that I'll have a bit of time to look at harvesting some assets.

Colin Sharples
IBM IT Architect
Email: sharples@nz.ibm.com
Mobile: +64 21 402 085