commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [site] main + sandbox site update
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 20:13:16 GMT
Yes, this logo looks better, is also used on main jakarta site and
reduces the height of the header.

I know about the small screen issue but my opinion is to optimize for
the largest group (using a large screen size).

If you want to optimize for a small screen then you also need to
change the menu etc, so for now I choose for the better looking logo

-- Dirk