commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <>
Subject Re: [site] main + sandbox site update
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 20:13:16 GMT
Yes, this logo looks better, is also used on main jakarta site and
reduces the height of the header.

I know about the small screen issue but my opinion is to optimize for
the largest group (using a large screen size).

If you want to optimize for a small screen then you also need to
change the menu etc, so for now I choose for the better looking logo

-- Dirk

Mark R. Diggory wrote:
> I notice your using the long jakarta logo. Was that an intentional change?
> -Mark
> Dirk Verbeeck wrote:
>> OK, the next step in making commons website more uniform is taken.
>> All sandbox components now have a logo, use the commons menu and have
>> the commons l&f (more or less).
>> There are also 2 new components:
>> I will also update the main commons pages to include the 2 new
>> components and to update the wiki link.
>> Unless anyone wants a last minute change, I'll push these changes
>> online in a couple of hours.
>> -- Dirk

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: