commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ima...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/vfs build.xml
Date Tue, 18 May 2004 07:02:16 GMT
dion_gillard@multitask.com.au wrote:

>Isn't this a generated build file?

For sure it is (was) a generated build file.
I am not the one who generates them and i am still in the learning phase
how to handle all the apache/maven techniques.
I can say there is pretty much one have to know and to take into account.

So i decided to simply change the version-number in build.xml and
project.xml and would like to see how to rebuild them using maven later.
I know, this might be only a simple arguemnt to maven, but there was so
many work until now, that i simply havent had the time.

-- Mario