commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [vfs][all] How to update website for VFS
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 13:29:17 GMT
Hmm, I suspect this original model was broken back when Apache started
allocating virtual hosts and each group when off into its own approach.
Sadly, we need to find a way back to a simple backup structure such as
this.

Mario, I reviewed the directory permissions and you should be able to
use the maven site:deploy task to update your site in

/www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/vfs

I was the last one to do it Give it a try, if you encounter issues, drop
them into this thread and we'll debug together.

-Mark

Mario Ivankovits wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to update the website for the vfs project. It looks like
> http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#web is no longer true - isnt it?
> As far as i have seen there is an xdocs directory in the projects cvs. I
> have changed and commited it but it looks like the site needs some kind
> of "regeneration".
> How could this be done or is it done automatically on a e.g. weekly basis?
>
> Thanks,
> Mario

Mark Diggory
Software Developer