commons-dev mailing list archives

From Wayne Woodfield <jaka...@woodfieldfamily.org>
Subject Re: [dbcp][bug 28579] JUnit test
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 17:28:11 GMT
When I wrote this JUnit test, my fake PoolableObjectFactory simulated destroying an
object by waiting 30ms.  I did this to ensure that the threads waited right there,
allowing other threads to run and cause errors.  Well, it turns out that I didn't
really need to wait for any time at all.  I can get the same testing effect by just
calling Thread.yield() instead of sleeping.  And it makes the test run much faster.

Also, since spaces are preferred, I removed a few lingering tabs as well.  The
attached patch implements these two things.

Thanks!
Wayne