commons-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [combo] improvement suggestions Re: [general] library management Was: [lang] Markup stuff on lang???
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 18:11:40 GMT
Henri Yandell wrote:

>One thing I'd like to add to combo is to pull the tags and module names
>out of the build.xml [or in my case my copied core.xml] and have them in a
>.properties file.
>
>Would save much effort. Will do it if I get around to it.

Have at it, whenever you're ready.

Of course, you can do the tags already by putting them in a
build.properties file in the top-level build directory of "combo".
Doing the modules conditionally is something that would be slick -- I
suspect the best would be to have the default by "include all released
jakarta-commons packages" and be able to individually turn off ones you
don't need.

>Hen

Craig