commons-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <>
Subject Re: [Digester] Gump/Betwixt need help (was Re: [GUMP@lsd]: jakarta-commons/commons-betwixt failed)
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 16:46:38 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>compilation of betwixt's tests fail since one of the tests uses
>RSSDigester, which comes from the rss examples of Digester.
Sorry about that ... I didn't know there were any direct dependencies.

In the short term, you can build commons-digester-rss.jar from it's own
build.xml file in src/examples/rss.  Longer term, the [digester]
committers are going to want to think about whether we co-package
binaries of the examples, or otherwise make them easy to build from the
top-level build script.

>Unfortunately I don't see how to build the rss example from Digester's
>build file - could anybody please help?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message