commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [sandbox] active components?
Date Mon, 31 May 2004 04:35:42 GMT
AFAIK, both Chain and Resources are in pretty good shape, and are awaiting
one of their committers to step up to the plate. Unfortunately, we / they
are all pretty busy right now, but I expect that the effort will go in to
getting these promoted and released shortly after Struts 1.2.1 happens.

--
Martin Cooper