commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim O'Brien" <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject RE: [math] Dependencies WAS: Design review pre 1.0
Date Mon, 17 May 2004 12:44:31 GMT

Phil Wrote....

> commons-beanutils doesn't seem to be used, so shouldn't be in project
> xml

BeanUils is used in the "BeanList" stuff that I recently rectified but have
not moved back into src from test.  I guess I am in favor of relegating this
to experimental and dropping the dependency for 1.0.

[Tim O'Brien]

Yes, 100% go for it.  I wonder if we can release a supplemental (separate)
deliverable that would provide some less important utilities that needed
these dependencies.

In other words, a core math library with zero or one dependency, and a
supplemental that adds capabilities that depend on other commons libraries.

Confusing or interesting: What do you think?

Tim