commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject [release managers] Rsync with Apache's Maven repository
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:29:30 GMT
Back in January when Mark Diggory was establishing the IBiblio rsync
process, he also mentioned an Apache nightly-build repository.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.commons.devel/39469

It looks like that hasn't been set up.  Was it ruled out?  Or has it
just not happened yet?

We're trying to figure out how to keep Struts building from Maven
even when it depends on interim releases, so I thought I'd see if
this was something we should help move along.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.  Thanks a lot.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com