commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/chain/apps/mailreader build.xml
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 02:38:29 GMT
At 6:50 PM -0700 4/10/04, Steve Raeburn wrote:
> [...]

For a while, I saw some early Maven adopters using "SNAPSHOT", as in
"struts-1.2.1-SNAPSHOT".  SNAPSHOT has special meaning to Maven, and
I haven't ever gotten quite clear on whether that's when the exact
version is "SNAPSHOT" or whenever a version contains "SNAPSHOT".

I would probably use 'dev' myself, though, unless there's some other
consensus I haven't caught on to.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska