commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [io] rc1 for perusal
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2004 07:45:01 GMT

Any comments on the RC1 of IO are welcomed. I've finally got off my arse
and put it together and will push for a release.

Even if I get busy in the week, next Saturday is reserved for a Commons IO
release [or at least whatever I can get done], so any comments this week
would be cool.

It's late, so I've not looked at it much yet. Will have a perusal myself
in the week.

http://www.apache.org/~bayard/io/

with docs/ as the documentation.

Only thing I know of so far is that a link to the download is needed in
the documentation.

In addition, it would make life easier CVS wise if new IO work was held
off on for the moment. Saves me branching etc.

Hen