commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [all] Craig Mcc turned spammer? :-)
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 12:28:04 GMT

It's one of the standard viruses of last year by the sound of it, not a
spammer. They work by infecting someones machine and choosing 2 random
email addresses from its hard drive/address-book/whatever.

One is used as the from. One as the to.

So all this really means is someone who listens to a list that the two of
you have been active on has had their machine compromised.

Hen