commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Mario Ivankovits as a Commons-Sandbox committer
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:08:23 GMT

+1 from me. The sandbox has good oversight by the rest of the Commons
developers [who have time to check email anyway....sorry, been busy :( ]
and anyone who is working hard to help a slumbering project deserves a
chance to do so.

It is important that this doesn't become a nice backdoor way to get access
to the system, but as long as Mario has contributed patches and/or time to
the project of enough quantity to impress us, he should be allowed to
join.

Hen