commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Heuer <heue...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [events] DynamicProxy decorator
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:34:35 GMT
On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Herve Quiroz wrote:

> Thanks for the link Michael.
>
> I like the API in nettool, as it is quite generic. I think however that
> such a package will require a tutorial to get people started as
> genericity often comes to a price of complexity.
>
> Regarding your alternative, do you have API docs available? It's quite
> difficult to browse the source (especially in a CVS web interface).

Sorry, I don't have a real good place to host the javadocs for browsing.
You'll either have to use cvs to check out the source and run maven
javadoc or download

> http://shore.net/~heuermh/dsh-observable-javadocs.tar.gz

There are still a few TODOs, mostly related to Iterator-remove-from-
entrySet-view-on-SortedBidiMap like complexity discussed recently.

   michael