commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Rory Winston" <rwins...@eircom.net>
Subject RE: [VOTE][NET] Release commons-net 1.2.0
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:36:50 GMT
Hi Steve,

I don't know if the "newly minted" committer you're referring to is me - I
am unfortunately not quite "minted" yet, as I have been offsite for the last
week , so I haven't yet had a chance to fax the PMC the necessary doc. If I
was a committer today, however, I would of course be saying:

+1

:-)

Cheers,
Rory

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Cohen [mailto:scohen@javactivity.org]
Sent: 28 April 2004 11:21
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [VOTE][NET] Release commons-net 1.2.0

Where do we stand on this?

I have two +1s from known committers to the project, another +1 from Mario,
who I don't believe is a committer on this project but may be one for some
other commons projects.  I believe there are three committers who haven't
voted, one newly minted, and one who I rarely see active on the list.

Not sure where to go with this.

Steve