commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [io] rc1 for perusal
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:57:20 GMT

None of the Commons components that I've ever worked on, and certainly none
of those that I've been a release manager for, have ever included jars in
the source distros, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm being consistent, and
don't plan on changing the way those components are released.

--
Martin Cooper