commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike George" <mike.geo...@comcast.net>
Subject RE: [net] Unit and functional tests
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:27:05 GMT
Hello,

	Attached please find 5 java source files designed to
test the classes in the package org.apache.commons.net.pop3
package.

that suggested that it would be good to be able to run the tests
locally, I designed these tests to run against a local, default
installation of James.
	The file TestSetupParameters.java contains parameters that
can be changed if you prefer to run the tests against another
target.

	This is my first submission to this project.  I appreciate
any feedback or advice you may have.  I am also willing to make
any changes necessary to make this code suitable for inclusion in
this project.

Thanks,

Mike

<snip>

>I'd prefer that you post the code on the -dev list and not in
>bugzilla.  Save that for bugs.  ( that is of course only *my* opinion
>).

<snip>