commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: [codec] 1.3 Release Candidate Status
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:34:53 GMT
Great! It would be good to round out clover testing to get to create a
super stable and well tested 1.3.

Another area of test and coverage that is sometimes lacking is that not
all unit tests test for null and "", and bad data, for example the
recent Hex "qq" bug. Unfortunately there is no way yet to get clover to
check for that.

We have 100% for a lot of classes. There are classes like Base64 that
have little nooks and cranies that I just really wonder how to test to
get to 100%. Could be dead code of course...

Thank you,
Gary

commons-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org