commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Gary Gregory" <>
Subject RE: [codec] 1.3 Release Candidate Status
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:14:16 GMT
> Gary, let me know if you need any support for the release.  I'd like
> pass
> the baton off to you as it isn't a good idea to monopolize release
> management.


You're not monopolizing anything Tim ;-) AFAIAC, the committer that has
the time and the inclination can do it. Right, I've got little bits of
time here and there. I'd like to cut a 1.3 while it is stable and before
streamable codec work begins.

So, unless someone steps up with concerns or decides to increase code
coverage, I'd like to get started with an RC1.

Thank you,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message