commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsw.com>
Subject RE: [maven][codec] Maven RC-2 & Clover problem
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:54:27 GMT
We have no such element in /Apache Jakarta Commons/codec/project.xml but
in /Apache Jakarta Commons/commons-build/project.xml we have:

  <build>
    <nagEmailAddress>commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org</nagEmailAddress>
    <sourceDirectory>src/java</sourceDirectory>
    <unitTestSourceDirectory>src/test</unitTestSourceDirectory>

    <!-- Unit test classes -->
    <unitTest>
      <includes>
        <include>**/Test*.java</include>
      </includes>
    </unitTest>

    <resources>
      <resource>
        <includes>
          <include>**/*.properties</include>
        </includes>
      </resource>
      <resource>
        <targetPath>META-INF</targetPath>
        <includes>
          <include>NOTICE.txt</include>
        </includes>
      </resource>
    </resources>

  </build>

So this could then be an "inherited" problem with for all commons
project.

Thank you,
Gary

AM:

> > Hello,
> >
> > In the Maven debug output I see:
> >
> > java:jar-resources:
> > [DEBUG] FileSet: Setup scanner in dir
> > C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\codec with patternSet{
includes:
> > [**/*.properties] excludes: [] }
> >
> > What follows in the console is at the end of this message. The
problem
> > seems to related to the source and target for this **/*.properties I
am
> > guessing.
> >
> > Is there another Maven debug settings that shows how these paths are
> > created, presumably from properties? I know that in Ant, you can see
the
> > prop values as they are assigned. Can you do the same in Maven?
> >
> > Still stuck,
> > Gary
> >
> > [VERBOSE] default.properties added as default.properties doesn't
exist.
> > [VERBOSE] project.properties added as project.properties doesn't
exist.
> > [VERBOSE]

src\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes\t

arget\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes
> > \targe
> > t\clover\classes\target\clover\classes\default.properties added as

src/classes/target/clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/t
> > arget/classes/target/

clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/target/clover/classe
> > s/target/clover/classes/default.properties doesn't exist.
> > [VERBOSE]

src\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes\t

arget\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes
> > \targe
> > t\clover\classes\target\clover\classes\project.properties added as

src/classes/target/clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/t
> > arget/classes/target/

clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/target/clover/classe
> > s/target/clover/classes/project.properties doesn't exist.
> > [VERBOSE]

src\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes\t

arget\classes\target\clover\classes\target\clover\classes\default.proper
> > ties a
> > dded as

src/classes/target/clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/t

arget/classes/target/clover/classes/target/clover/classes/default.proper
> > ties doe
> > sn't exist.
> > [VERBOSE]

src\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes\t

arget\classes\target\clover\classes\target\clover\classes\project.proper
> > ties a
> > dded as

src/classes/target/clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/t

arget/classes/target/clover/classes/target/clover/classes/project.proper
> > ties doe
> > sn't exist.
> > [VERBOSE]

src\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes\t

arget\classes\target\clover\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes
> > \defau
> > lt.properties added as

src/classes/target/clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/t
> > arget/classes/target/clover/classes/target/clover/classes/target/
> > classes/default.properties doesn't exist.
> > [VERBOSE]

src\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes\t

arget\classes\target\clover\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes
> > \proje
> > ct.properties added as

src/classes/target/clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/t
> > arget/classes/target/clover/classes/target/clover/classes/target/
> > classes/project.properties doesn't exist.
> > [VERBOSE]

src\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes\t

arget\classes\target\clover\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes
> > \targe
> > t\classes\default.properties added as

src/classes/target/clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/t
> > arget/classes/target/clover/classes/target/clover/
> > classes/target/classes/target/classes/default.properties doesn't
exist.
> > [VERBOSE]

src\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes\target\clover\classes\t

arget\classes\target\clover\classes\target\clover\classes\target\classes
> > \targe
> > t\classes\project.properties added as

src/classes/target/clover/classes/target/classes/target/clover/classes/t
> > arget/classes/target/clover/classes/target/clover/
> > classes/target/classes/target/classes/project.properties doesn't
exist.

> > Thank you,
> > Gary

During
> > the

C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\codec\target\clover\classes

> > nested

C:\cvs-store\apache.org\jakarta\commons\codec\target\clover\classes\src\