commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [math] Graph theory
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 19:50:11 GMT
How do you compare your package to jGraph (which does not only drawing)
and othr packages that do visual drawing at the same time as other
functionalities.

Maybe the name "graph-theory" is a bit vague... for exampe, I know I've
been looking very long for a package that could allow me to build
combinatorial graphs and would then allow me to compute the distance
between subsets... I've never found that.

paul