commons-dev mailing list archives

From jbre...@wi.rr.com (Jeffrey D. Brekke)
Subject Re: [net] NT FTP Server & DIRSTYLE
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 13:00:56 GMT

Sounds like an interesting solution.  Are you thinking that we'd have
the NT parser, on failure, delagate to the unix parser ( then of
course if that fails, give up )?  Sort-of like a composite parser
which contains a list of parsers to try in order?

Otherwise, just using a RE to see if there is a match wouldn't be too
bad either.