commons-dev mailing list archives

From jbre...@wi.rr.com (Jeffrey D. Brekke)
Subject Re: [net] commons-net.1.2.0-rc1
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 02:34:32 GMT

This does seem ridiculous.  Recreating the entire jar & dist plugin (
approximately 280 lines ) in each project just to get a two line file
(NOTICE.txt) included in the jar and distributions?

I don't see an issue logged against the dist plugin or the jar plugin
in maven's jira ( although I am jira challenged ).

We should just write a commons-dist plugin or something if the
standard stuff won't do.  Or better yet, lets just put the two lines
from the NOTICE.txt into the README.txt.