commons-dev mailing list archives

From (Jeffrey D. Brekke)
Subject Re: [net] commons-net.1.2.0-rc1
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 05:40:31 GMT

I used the resource block as you indicated and the postGoal's ( I
found some postGoals in collections for generating the checksums also
).  I checked it in, and although it is better, I think pulling all
this together into a commons-dist-plugin would be beneficial to all
commons projects ( if that is, there is enough commonality in the
commons build ;)