commons-dev mailing list archives

From Wayne Woodfield <jaka...@woodfieldfamily.org>
Subject [dbcp][bug 28579] JUnit test
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:50:30 GMT
This JUnit test will test the fix for bug 28579.  It takes between 1-2
seconds to complete on my computer.  Even though it simulates a threading
issue, it's very reliable.  I haven't been able to get it to generate a false
positive yet.  If you commit this new test to CVS, please insert a line for
this test into the org.apache.commons.dbcp.TestAll class.  I haven't done so
yet.

By the way, I often use tab characters for indentation, and so I have done so
with this file.  If it is the jakarta or commons standard to use spaces for
indentation, I'll use that convention from now on.

Look it over -- if any questions or comments, let me know.

Wayne Woodfield