commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [net] commons-net.1.2.0-rc1
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2004 05:54:23 GMT
Ok, I can download your release candidate from
http://cvs.apache.org/~scohen/

One remark, the NOTICE.txt is missing from the root directory and also
  from the META-INF dir in the jar inside the binary distribution.

I changed some goals in here to fix that:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/jakarta-commons/commons-build/maven.xml

Note: Since the components don't extend the global project.xml anymore
this fix isn't applied anymore.
(and should be copied to each component?)

But maybe there is a better way?

-- Dirk