commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: commons projects and maven
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 04:34:42 GMT
Mark R. Diggory wrote:
> Steve Cohen wrote:
>

>> I wish I understood what the heck it was doing.  It does too much.
>> I notice that it runs the unit tests twice.  Why?

> Can you attach the output? This would help me determine where its
> happening twice.

I may be wrong, but I suspect that the tests running twice is due to the
j-coverage plugin running the tests to generate the coverage report (like
clover does) in addition to the test run kicked off by the build element.
  That's what I always see when I ask for clover reports.  It would be
cool if maven could pick this up and just run the tests once.

Phil