commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: commons projects and maven
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 04:09:26 GMT
Steve Cohen wrote:

>On Tuesday 20 April 2004 10:12 pm, Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:
>

>>I do this ( and just re-did it from scratch ):
>>
>>cvs co -d commons-build jakarta-commons/commons-build
>>cvs co -d net jakarta-commons/net
>>cd net
>>maven site
>>
>>Maybe your rc-2 install isn't quite right?  Did you delete the
>>.maven/plugins directory?
>>

>No, maybe that's my problem.  I see, the maven docs told me that but I missed
>it.

You know, I've tried to use rc2 (following the rules) on the
commons-build top level site and the math site and got failures in the
xdoc generation. I'm unsure that the new xdoc plugin version in the cvs
that fixes the issues has actually been released yet. I'd been
interested in seeing how it went.

Given that we use our own site.jsl for the commons, the site shouldn't
look any different from  in terms of css L&F.

>>It really does work, I've been using maven all along.
>>

>I wish I understood what the heck it was doing.  It does too much.
>I notice that it runs the unit tests twice.  Why?
>
>OK, success.  I generated the site now.  I will take a look at it and if all
>is well, push it out tomorrow or thursday.

Can you attach the output? This would help me determine where its
happening twice.

-Mark