commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [all][site] Finally publishing top level site
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:10:49 GMT
I agree, the issue may be that there were multiple logos in the images
directory to choose from;

http://jakarta.apache.org/images/

I though it acceptable at the time to pick one that was more consistent
with the structure of the commons site.  Maybe we can have a
contest/vote to resolve the issue to a consistent logo that is
acceptable within the maven xdoc and other layouts?

-Mark