commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [all][site] Finally publishing top level site
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:52:51 GMT
I could care less about the content of the logo, I need specific
dimensions to garuntee consistent L&F at acceptable monitor resolutions
(minimum 600x800) when another logo shares the same banner. I need a
Jakarta Logo that 350px in width, I need all Commons subproject logos to
be 350px. What it looks like is unimportant to me. I've seen cheesier
logos in my lifetime.

-Mark