commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: PATCH [dbcp] fix for negative numActive
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:04:42 GMT
Hi Wayne,

Excellent description and patch. The commons-dev mailing list is
indeed the place to start for getting your fix applied. Now a bugzilla
issue needs to be created to record the issue+patch and then I will
apply your patch to DBCP.
Do you have a way to simulate the error? Threading issues are always
difficult to reproduce and your solution is obviously correct but
having a JUnit test is always a plus.

Thanks
Dirk