commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <>
Subject [beanutils][cli][dbcp][el][modeler] Build issues with Maven.
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 19:30:10 GMT
I successfully built almost all the commons projects for which I
modified the project.xml files accept for the following errors in your
projects. These however, do not look like issues arising fromt he
configuration of the project.xml and its build as much as errors in the
Tests or dependencies themselves.

beanutils: Junit test failure

    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanificationTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.989 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanificationTestCase FAILED

cli: Junit test failure

    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.cli.TestHelpFormatter
    [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.039 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.commons.cli.TestHelpFormatter FAILED

dbcp: resolution jdbc dependency (I removed the dependency temporoarily
and everything build fine)

    jdbc dependency isn't gotten, how is this gotten?

el: resolution of its dependencies is breaking

    servlet api 2.0, how is this gotten?
    jspapi api, how is this gotten?

    horrible heap dump alert of Fedora/Jpackage Sun JVM...attached file

View raw message