commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject [all] Stripping Excludes from project.xml (was Re: [all] Shared build causes issues in releases)
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 17:37:38 GMT
This mostly a heads up. I've got a version of each projects project.xml
minus the includes and with all the information that was being shared
across the commons-build.project.xml. I just want to let everyone know
before I commit. Here is a list of projects that will be effected and
not effected

All the previous information in each project.xml is intact, I'm only
adding info that was previously inherited.

Projects this change will update (these were extending the
commons-build/project.xml):
beanutils
betwixt
cli
codec
collections
configuration
daemon
dbcp
dbutils
digester
discovery
el
fileupload
io
jxpath
lang
latka
launcher
logging
math
modeler
net
pool
primitives
validator

Projects this change will not update (these were not extending the
commons-build/project.xml):
httpclient
jelly
jexl

I trying to verify that the change will not break builds, but you
probibly know your project better than I do. It would be helpful to
verify that you can still build properly.

-Mark