commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schuck <>
Subject Re: [math] Question regarding submitting patches
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 22:25:05 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:

> Great start! One thing that would be useful, and a good general
> practice, would be to include a test case that shows the error that
> you are fixing. I notice that there are no test cases for the
> indicator functions :-( in MathUtilsTest. A patch adding these would
> be most welcome ;-)

Phil, I greatly appreciate the encouragement and help. I'll look at
adding in those tests this week, I have some familiarity with JUnit
tests, so I don't think it will take long.

Christopher Schuck

"If you have no voice, SCREAM; if you have no legs, RUN; if you have no hope, INVENT" - Alegria

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message