commons-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Schuck <csch...@stny.rr.com>
Subject Re: [math] Question regarding submitting patches
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 02:27:30 GMT
Hi Phil,

Thank you, I guessed I was missing a step somewhere, doing what you said
took care of the problem. I submitted the patches, if that isn't what
you're looking for, let me know, I'll fix it if necessary. I know this
isn't a whole lot to contribute, but it was a place to start.

I bookmarked both sites you mention in your reply, and also purchased
the O'Reilly text, Essential CVS.

--
Christopher Schuck

"If you have no voice, SCREAM; if you have no legs, RUN; if you have no hope, INVENT" - Alegria