commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk Verbeeck <dirk.verbe...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: [DBCP] PoolManager + JTA simple implementation for local transactions
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 19:18:31 GMT
I have created a prototype of a PoolingXADataSource a couple of months
ago. Someone asked about implementing a XA DBCP pool and I made this
prototype just to see if it was possible.
It probably needs some error handling and review of the corner cases
but it's a start. Anyway I just implemented the XA api from the
javadoc and not looked at the JTA specs.
Do you have some examples how a container uses a XADataSource?

-- Dirk