commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver.He...@t-online.de (Oliver Heger)
Subject Re: [configuration]Release 1 and hierarchical configurations
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:53:11 GMT
Well, knowing that the results will be even more horrible I am not
really motivated to do that. Such a hack would have to check a bunch of
cases, e.g. a SubsetConfiguration wrapping a HierarchicalConfiguration,
a CompositeConfiguration containing a HierarchicalConfiguration and more.

Another point is that the affected classes are probably not used yet, so
we won't really loose anything. And I surely don't want to block the
release.

Oliver