commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [Vote][all] migrate top level commons site to mavenized version.
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 19:38:37 GMT
Yes, if you tracked the previous thread, we are exploring enforcing the
layout to be restricted so its always consistent across the site. This
is just an example of the image sizes once we do that change. We are
also discussing having these imagaes naturally size to 360x80 so there
is room for both logos within a 800x600 resolution monitor (with some
room for margins).

-Mark
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>http://jakarta.apache.org/commons-mavenized
>

> [ X ] +0 yes, go for it, but I'll just watch.
>
> The Jakarta logo is squished.  The HTML has absolute sizes encoded:
>
>   img height="80px" width="360px" border="0" alt="The Apache Software
> Foundation" src="http://jakarta.apache.org/images/jakarta-logo.gif"
> align="left">
>
> I'd let the size go to the natural size of the image.
>
> 	--- Noel

Mark Diggory
Software Developer
Harvard MIT Data Center