commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Davey <>
Subject [all] [VFS] Where are the committers?
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 08:21:06 GMT

It looks as though the committers for VFS are currently busy working on
other projects.  I would like to propose that a vote is held to admit
Mario Ivankovits as a Commons-Sandbox committer.

Mario has been active on the developer list for over a year and has
submitted patches for FTP and VFS.  More recently, Mario has spent
some time setting up a test server for VFS.

There has been increasing interest in the VFS project over the last few
months, and it needs someone to be focusing on it. Mario has expressed an
interest in moving VFS forward and, I believe, is ready.

However, I am not a committer myself, so is there anyone who would be
willing to sponsor this proposal and send out the appropriate "VOTE"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message