commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] CDATA for just one property
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:55:27 GMT
hi brandon

i have just finished off support for per property CDATA encoding in the
betwixt file. i haven't had time to write up documentation for it yet,
though. you'll need to build from CVS HEAD. the mechanism is pretty
easy: just add an option to the element you want to be CDATA. i've
attached an example betwixt file (from the unit tests).

i hope to have the documentation written up a little later today.

- robert

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<info primitiveTypes="attribute">
	<element name='greek-abc'>
		<element name='alpha' property='a'>
			<option>
				<name>org.apache.commons.betwixt.mixed-content-encoding</name>
				<value>CDATA</value>
			</option>
		</element>
		<element name='beta' property='b'>
			<option>
				<name>org.apache.commons.betwixt.mixed-content-encoding</name>
				<value>escaped</value>
			</option>
		</element>
		<element name='gamma' property='c'>