commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][NET] Release commons-net 1.2.0
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 00:18:57 GMT
Daniel, at the time I posted, Jeffrey had not voted on this list.  I had seen
only your +1 and my my own and I wasn't sure if Mario had a vote here or not.
I don't know Davanum Srinivas at all and haven't see his vote.

I had no idea that people could vote on the PMC list and not here.  I have no
idea where to find the PMC list.  It's not listed on the Apache site anywhere
near any of the other lists.  I'm not a PMC member myself so there are at
most four PMC members who voted +1.

But that's enough.  I will be getting the release out in the next few days.