commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][NET] Release commons-net 1.2.0
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:21:28 GMT
Where do we stand on this?

I have two +1s from known committers to the project, another +1 from Mario,
who I don't believe is a committer on this project but may be one for some
other commons projects.  I believe there are three committers who haven't
voted, one newly minted, and one who I rarely see active on the list.

Not sure where to go with this.

Steve