commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <>
Subject Re: [net] commons-net.1.2.0-rc1
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:50:48 GMT

In message <>, Jeffrey D. Brekke writes:
><postgoal> and <pregoal> allow for hooking onto goals.
>I think we can extend the preparation of the tar dists with
><postgoal/>.  Inside the postgoal, copy the NOTICE file into the
>correct directory.  I'll try it soon.

Thanks for the education.  The only reference I can find to postGoal
is a blurb in
of all places.  If postGoal will work after dist:prepare-bin-filesystem
and dist:prepare-src-filesystem, then we're set.  It sounds like I
criticized the plugin prematurely.  Had the dist goal not been broken up
into subgoals, then there'd have been a problem.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message