commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: [DbUtils] logging sql statement
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:26:37 GMT
David,

At the risk of sounding like a broken record I'll reference another
conversation on the same topic about a week ago:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=commons-dev@jakarta.apac
he.org&msgNo=48051

Do you use this technique or something similar to no have
dependencies on logging jars?

Alex