commons-dev mailing list archives

From Al Chou <>
Subject [math] Numerical Python (NumPy)
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 04:43:09 GMT
Numerical Python (NumPy) came up the past couple of days on the Object-Oriented
Numerics list, and because I know it's been hosted at SourceForge for years, I
started wondering whether it could be a source of ideas or even algorithms for
us.  The manual states:

"Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any purpose
without fee is hereby granted, provided that this entire notice is included in
all copies of any software which is or includes a copy or modification of this
software and in all copies of the supporting documentation for such software."

so it seems like we'd be fine using whatever we needed of it, unless I
misunderstand the Apache License.

Albert Davidson Chou

    Get answers to Mac questions at .

Do you Yahoo!?