commons-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: commons projects and maven
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 03:33:29 GMT
On Tuesday 20 April 2004 10:12 pm, Jeffrey D. Brekke wrote:
> I do this ( and just re-did it from scratch ):
>
> cvs co -d commons-build jakarta-commons/commons-build
> cvs co -d net jakarta-commons/net
> cd net
> maven site
>
> Maybe your rc-2 install isn't quite right?  Did you delete the
> .maven/plugins directory?

No, maybe that's my problem.  I see, the maven docs told me that but I missed
it.

> It really does work, I've been using maven all along.

I wish I understood what the heck it was doing.  It does too much.
I notice that it runs the unit tests twice.  Why?

OK, success.  I generated the site now.  I will take a look at it and if all
is well, push it out tomorrow or thursday.