commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Graham <grahamdavid1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [all][site] Finally publishing top level site
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:04:20 GMT
It may not matter to you what it looks like but it should matter that we
have a consistent Jakarta website and that includes the site logo.  IMO, a
better solution is to get a standard Jakarta logo that isn't as wide but
looks as nice as the current standard.  For now, projects I'm involved in
are using the standard logo.

David