commons-dev mailing list archives

From Herve Quiroz <>
Subject Re: [events] DynamicProxy decorator
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:10:54 GMT
Thanks for the link Michael.

I like the API in nettool, as it is quite generic. I think however that
such a package will require a tutorial to get people started as
genericity often comes to a price of complexity.

Regarding your alternative, do you have API docs available? It's quite
difficult to browse the source (especially in a CVS web interface).

PS: I do remember now that such discussion occured last year. That's
mostly why I wonder why [events] is not more active now that it is a
standalone project...

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 12:12:00PM -0400, Michael Heuer wrote:
> Hello Herve,
> You might also want to take a look at
> >
> and
> >
> These are alternate designs for collections events, discussed on the
> commons-dev mailing list back about June of last year.
>    michael

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message