commons-dev mailing list archives

From Herve Quiroz <herve.qui...@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
Subject Re: [events] DynamicProxy decorator
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:10:54 GMT
Thanks for the link Michael.

I like the API in nettool, as it is quite generic. I think however that
such a package will require a tutorial to get people started as
genericity often comes to a price of complexity.

Regarding your alternative, do you have API docs available? It's quite
difficult to browse the source (especially in a CVS web interface).

Herve

PS: I do remember now that such discussion occured last year. That's
mostly why I wonder why [events] is not more active now that it is a
standalone project...